07 March 2006

Cool Travel Blogs to Visit

If you enjoy reading about this kind of travel, you might want to check out a couple of other blogs of friends of mine. Chris Grant is a former colleague who is also on a Fulbright right now in Moldova. You can read his blog here: http://faculty.mercer.edu/grant_jc/moldova.html

And Giles Orr is a former librarian at the university where I teach in the States (Georgia College). He decided to become a world traveler and has been backpacking around Southeast Asia for many months now. You can read about his adventures and see all his beautiful photography at: http://www.gilesorr.com/nucleusblog/

Various people are asking to see more photos from here. I'm trying. Yesterday I wasted an hour of online time trying to upload four pictures I took recently. But after all that time of apparently uploading, I got an error message, and all was for naught. Very frustrating, but I will try again.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mary,
I enjoyed reading some of your blogs on regards of your travels in Croatia. I hope to visit new found family there in Split and Imotski in 2009. Have you ever been to Imotski? How do the people in Croatia(Split) dress? Are there any tips you could give me on manners/etiquette in Croatia?

Thanks,
Dea
Florida, USA

Sun Feb 17, 04:25:00 PM GMT+1  
Anonymous Rocky said...

I appreciate the labour you have put in developing this blog. Nice and informative.

Wed Jun 10, 10:44:00 AM GMT+2  

Post a Comment

<< Home